Sunday, November 2

Halloween Fun

Gosh we had too much fun this week! Lole got to wear her VAMPIRE costume 4 different times (twice in one day) so towards the end she was like "Mommy, I have to wear my costume...AGAIN!"

At my ward party (H3) the kids got to play games, eat cotton candy/chili and rice, and go through a Haunted tunnel. Lole won "Most Scariest" for her age division (0-3) at the costume contest!












At our school trunk-or-treat, a police officer talked to us about safety and he let the kids come and play in the cop car. They got lots of cool treats AND yummy pizza and salad!



Here's their favorite teacher, Aunty Dina







My sis (far left) and I were "Da Sistahz" (like da braddahz) for our school party. I was so comfy in my FOB attire so maybe I should've been something less true-to-self this Halloween. Here we are pictured with Kura Tovey.






At my sister's ward party (K2), Lole had fun playing Pumpkin Mini Golf,

decorating cupcakes and of course, trunk-or-treating with her favorite cousins. They also had the bomb chili & beef stew!






By Halloween night, we were so "treated"-out that we only walked around Laie for an hour. She ran into her Tonga cousins and a few other friends along the way. It was the only time Daddy got to come with her so she was super stoked about that too.


It was such a blast watching her have so much fun getting dressed, putting on makeup, and seeing her all giddy about getting a little lollipop. Treats are fun, but the experience was even better this year. HERE'S TO HALLOWEEN!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my geosh!!! Tala how are you doing? Wow I am so glad that you have a blog and that you found ours. I'm so jealous that you guys are all still in Hawaii. Your lil girl Lole is adorable, for realz and congratulations on the new bebe. Man, remember the good ole library dayz. I miss those times. Sounds like things are going good and seriously you guys are busy. You look great. Yeah!!! Tell Bo hi from Heinrich and us.

Anonymous said...

Why are you still cute when your pregnant?? I love your little buggies outfit...she looks so "DIVA..ish"...too cute!

Any names yet for your new lil princess?

hine.T said...

Yes, Miss Lole is do DIVA! Love it, and love da pose. I try and make Brooky pose but then she look like she get a creak in her neck. haha! Miss Lole is Au Naturale model! I promise!
Oh and I remember your Aunty Dina...she used to wala'au all da time on da bus rides to/from town! Oh the good ol' "DA BUS" days!

Luela said...

Man! Lole is so big now. I can't believe how fast they grow. She's a doll.