Friday, February 27

ew Sick!

So on Wednesday I was out THE ENTIRE DAY with the stomach flu. Unfortunately, having the squirts, (yah i said it), vomiting, body & head aches, didn't excuse me from my duties as milkmaid, even though I had to supplement a lot! It was a hard 24 hours, trying to still be a mother to my kids whilst laying in bed, but thankfully the next day it was all OVER! Lole was such a help (just for that day) by getting my water, helping me with baby, and best of all, no whining from her about dresses, lipgloss, or messy hair. Laila on the other hand kept staring at me funny while I was laying there in pain. I hadn't been sick for a really long time so I'm really glad it was just a 24 hour bug. You really do have nothing without your health!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So sorry that you were sick, it much have sucked!!! Mom don't get a break even when they are sick but it seem that you girls help you through this. Thank goodness it was just one day and not more. Good health and hope no one else in the family get the sick too.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

only you can say SQUIRTS.. EWW.. But hope your feeling better you SUPER MOM!! LOVE and miss you guys kisses for the girls.

marie