Sunday, November 15

In the meantime...

So much to catch up on...in the meantime I watched an episode of Cold Case on a recent Delta flight and really liked this episode (Season 6 Ep. 8) about a Russian opera prodigy who was murdered before her vocal dreams were realized.



Cold Case has such great stories and always feature awesome music. The closing song was Cindy Lauper's "True Colors" and it made me fall in love with the words, so I think it was one of my FB headlines this week. Lol. Anyway, until next time...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Cold Case is one of my favorites shows...I remember that episode, it was sad but I agree it was a great song.

evotia said...

I LOOOOOOVE COLD CASE! TNT used to play 4 episodes in a row at midnight. it was my work-at-home viewing this summer. They are great with their music selections as well.

kuaback said...

girl you need to put your blogging hat back on and write some crackup stories for me..lol

btw..here's my new url
www.lemalumeredithaiga.blogspot.com