Monday, November 23

NEW MOON

So, while I was in Utah recently, I finally watched TWILIGHT and to my surprise, I didn't HATE it. I probably would have if I'd seen it last year when it first came out and I'd read the books already, but I waited to watch it right before NEW MOON came out, since I heard terrible things about TWILIGHT.

What can I say, but I LOVED NEW MOON. I didn't do the midnight showing, but I saw the very next one @ 11am in Laie. (Lucky thing we bought tickets the night before because it was Furlough Friday and all the teens were there.) I was so excited to see it since the reviews from the midnight showing all said positive things. I know that Kristen Stewart is not the best Bella, but I soo love her "look" for the part. Her acting and Robert Pattinson's (Edward) face leave something to be desired, but I don't care, because Taylor Lautner played a greeeeeeeeat Jacob. (Yeeeeow, almost made me switch teams!) I felt like a teeniebopper watching this movie, loving everytime I saw a brown, bare naked, muscular, body, LOL! I can't wait for the next one, only 200 something days away. I really hope that the entire cast sticks around for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, I thought they were all good, esp. Charlie and the entire Cullen family, even down to Bella's high school crowd. I just might re-read the entire series again during the Christmas break. In the meantime, I'm going back to watch New Moon again with the girls, 'cause Bo just couldn't stand Bella. I, on the other hand, really liked her in this one, and cried when she was shown screaming/crying in bed when Edward was gone. Somehow, I could relate to the pain.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I completely agree with switching side because Jacob was YUMMY!!!! I was also loving the brown, bare naked, muscular bodies I kept seeing! Funny I also felt like a teenager but it was a fun movie to watch with the girls!

Miki said...

i was crackin up at your brown, bare and naked line!! thanks for sharing Tala!!

Maren said...

Ahhh yeeah! Welcome to the club! I've ALWAYS been "Team Jacob" :) LOVE that kid... (Too bad he won't be 18 till February! haha!)

coheiress said...

oh i loved new moon too!!... i agree they stepped up the quality this time around... they've already wrapped filming for eclipse so between now and then (june 2010) - i guess there's only the dvd release to look forward too as well!...lol... im also looking forward to 'The Avatar - the Last Airbender' coming out next summer as well...not to be confused with the 'Avatar' coming out next month - both look good though!... anyway - have fun re-catching up with the Twilight Saga!

Scotts of Paradise said...

Love your blog! Your family story was inspirational for me. Thanks. Amity