Friday, July 30

Phone Blogging

I recently switched phone carriers, and am now a Sprint customer and happy droid owner. Times like this when my internet is off I am grateful I still have the web at my fingertips...literally. Multitasking never was so easy. I'm still a little APP-shy but that's changing too...I just figured out how to read books on here and you KNOW I'm just all over the FB mobile feature!

Anyway, this Summer has been crazy busy and the fun will all end in (most likely) a big huge mess of a blog to wrap it all up. I'm soaking in as much as I can because its probably the most content summer I've had in a looooong time. Hope you all are enjoying yours as much as I have mine!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow...that awesome with blogging on your phone!!! Your girls are so beautiful!!!

Rachey-Foo said...

i have to admit i still don't blog from my phone. is that horrible?? LOL i'd rather FB than blog. hahaha. good to see you are keeping on it tho, sass. love the pic of the Laila. love ya!!

hine.T said...

hahahahaha @ Rach! Cuz garans even if I was on da computer, I'm not blogging...FB from da ph, FB from da computer, FB from wherever will let me FB. hahahaha!!! Good job Tala!

Admin said...

hi my name is nisrine
i am new in blog want to have a friends whole over the world, please visit my blog
thanks
http://aboutadobe.blogspot.com/

Shruti said...

Very sweet!