Monday, November 8

BLOG CHALLENGE (from NEENA LOVE)

I love Blogging and I have missed it so much. I am in the same predicament as my last post--without internet--but I found this on one of my favorite blogs I just visited today. http://neenalove.blogspot.com/
I don't know yet how I'm going to keep up with the challenge, but I accept and will figure it out. In the meantime, hope you all are enjoying the cooler temperatures this time of year. 

Warm Hugs.



For faithful bloggers... here's a challenge that will help you in topic selection.

I have probably talked about all the topics on here before but I'm sure there's more to be told, more to be purged from the recesses of my mind! I am going to start this on September 1st, 2010. I wonder -- are any of you up for the challenge?

Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

4 comments:

Ui said...

tala!!!! welcome back! well...i have taken the challenge...and trust...it is haaaaaaaaard to do a blog a day. i'm at two months and still going. lol. but good luck. excited to see what you have to share.

hine.T said...

Rachel turned me onto your challenge..and if it will keep me from camping on FB (i'm not sure how long that will last)...well that's a step in the right direction, so I'll do it. :)

Scotts of Paradise said...

Since I'm a bad blogger, I think I should do this challenge. Maybe there's hope for me. I haven't blogged since February, although I love looking at everyone else's blog. LOL

ilymgl said...

I'll do it, hopefully I won't forget :) at least I got something to write about :)