Friday, November 12

Day 4: What I Ate Today

I really am the worst eater...today has been no different. Here it goes:

9 am: Bkfst: French Bread w butter and jelly

                    2 Round Samoan Pancakes

230 pm-ish: Late Lunch: Frosted Flakes and "Ocean Salad" from my sister's house. The salad is just noodles, with taegu, seaweed, nori, and seasame oil. Totally tastes like it sounds. Good stuff!

7pm Dinner: 2 fresh corns (hubby bought a bag from the fruit stand on his way home because it's Laila's favorite), 2 crunchy tacos and a chicken burrito from Taco Bell.

10 pm-ish dessert: 1\2 pint of Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie (free w\ maika'i reward from Foodland)

(This I just added after my original post)

12:30 midnight: "Better-than-Sex cake" from Tina's dinner outing

2 comments:

The Songer said...

I think this is my favorite topic of the month! ... My mouth started watering by the time i read Ocean salad! Love that stuff!.... I wouldnt mind if if included this topic in all the other daily topics!

Emerson Experiment said...

Sis I think you need a food-group intervention...me too!