Wednesday, December 19

Been a while, crocodile!

Yes, I am finally connected again! I must say, I have missed being a part of the "world", or at least having access to it, at my fingertips. A lot has happened in the months I have been gone. Not sure if I will get to catch up seeing as the most important thing on my mind right now is the upcoming birth of my 3rd child. At 38w4d, I am anxious, tired, excited and scared all at the same time. It aint my first rodeo, but this is probably the least prepared I have been (mentally, physically and financially). I still don't even have any names yet. It is also 30 degrees and snowing outside and that suuuuuuucks. Anyway, all of yous out there who are still hanging on to their blogs, HI AGAIN! I'll be back real soon ; )

3 comments:

kuaback said...

I've missed your blogs Dahla. come back and come back to hawaii..hehe xo

Unknown said...

Back to school. School is boring;)

Unknown said...

it is nice that you are back.keep on blogging ...