Thursday, January 8

I'm Back!

O-M-G. Yes, I'm still alive! For the past month I haven't had much access to the comp so when I did get on, I ended up just staring at y'allz pages without bothering to post anything. I finally got a new PC so this should go much smoother. Baby no. 2 is still nameless even though she is due within the coming weeks. I have been "nesting" lately and trying to mentally and then physcially gather the things I need for her arrival, but I'm still stuck on a name. (Sorry sweetheart!) Anyway, our Christmas and New Years was great, and I don't mean that in a worldy sense. I was greatful that my daughter didn't really care about presents so much as she did the IDEA of Christmas. Of course her Dad had to get her something ridiculous in my book, but she loves her little ATV. New Years Eve we stayed home and burned money like everyone else, but it was great to say goodbye to 2008 and turn a new leaf with a hope that things will be better than they were. Here's wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

She sure is darling! I can't believe she's going to be four. Mya will turn 4 in two weeks! Time flies too quickly and I need to remind myself to enjoy the moment. It's great to hear you had a good time for the holidays!

hine.T said...

Yay...Tala's back!!! haha! Glad you didn't have an early delivery. I love that Lole knows the real meaning of Christmas...that truly makes for an awesome Christmas. We burned my sister's money for New Years, so that was nice too! haha! Thanks for your card...so cute...did you make?
love you guys!!!
Hine

Rachey-Foo said...

hi sweetie! how are you feeling? ready to have that baby yet? lol. hope you are enjoying the nesting phase and getting some rest. :) we missed you!

A.Niu said...

Sass It was nice seeing you. When are we going out?