Friday, May 22

Baptism

Nalu's baptism is the first that I've seen of all my nieces and nephews (there were 5 before him), so obviously his was very special to me. I was so impressed with his maturity and poise; the reverent manner in which he conducted himself and the sureness of his testimony. Likewise, it was great to see my brother-in-law exercise his rights as a father and worthy priesthood holder. I'm very proud of my nephew for his decision to be baptized and confirmed a member of our church. He is such a good kid: humble, obedient, honest, loving, and respectful, with the heart of a king. One day I hope to have a son or sons, and if they are anything like Nalu, I'd consider myself very fortunate.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congrats to Nalu and the decision he made that will change the rest of his life.