Friday, May 22

Nalu's Birthday Weekend

Kainalu Tuita'alili is my sister Fia's middle child--arguably her favorite--and he turned 8 on Friday, May 8th. What an awesome day that was, starting with his (Kahuku) Elementary May Day @ BYUH (thank goodness it was there and not @ PCC cause the air con. was heaven), a trip to Chili's in Mililani (by his request), and then later on the Kahuku High May Night which my niece performed in. On top of that, Nalu got baptized the very next morning! It was pure awesomeness, especially because my parents were in town to witness/partake of it all. (Below are separate posts from that crazy weekend!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, that's so awesome that you got to share that special day with him!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

What a blessing. Happy Belated Berfday Nalu!! Good to be mommys favorite. And....by the way sis...I thought I let u borrow my leotard??? Hopefully ur enjoying it cause i missed the picture day with Liza and Malia in their Ballerina clothes. Love ya!! and give u back THE BEST DANCER!!