Thursday, May 28

Lole's First Haircut

It was during my afternoon nap on Mother's Day, that Lole decided she'd give me a "gift" of sorts...one that I'm sure every child gives their mother...she cut her hair! Eek. All I remember was waking up to a screaming child and an angry husband trying to open the door that she had locked. Apparently, Daddy warned her not to play with the scissors, and 10 mins later she made her debut into the living room with a towel over her head. When he saw little short hairs hanging out, he yelled, and she freaked out and came running. I was still half asleep and after worrying that Daddy was gonna lick her (thankfully he never), I just busted up laughing cause at that point, WHAT CAN YOU DO? The damage turned out to be minimal, and we probably could have left it untouched because all she did really was cut bangs. If you ask me, she did tons better than any of my self-made bang-cuts...mine were hideous, crooked and all! When we went to the salon a week later, the lady couldn't do anything about the bangs, but she did frame the rest of it and cut off 2 inches all over. She loved getting a real haircut for the first time.

Salon day (purple dress)

The next day @ the mall again (with Nalu)

1 comment:

Rachey-Foo said...

girl, she has so much attitude!! i LOVE IT!! she always makes me smile. the cheeky face is too funny. haha! thank goodness the self-haircut wasn't as bad as you thought it was gonna be. LOL!!