Wednesday, June 3

HELLO YOU!


Geesh, when my cousin's wife Hine told me I'd be on blogger much less because of Facebook, I didn't take her serious...but, seriously, it's true! Facebook is my new guilty pleasure, especially now that I've discovered the popular game "Bejeweled Blitz." I don't know why I play it, I'm not even good! I guess I just like the thrill of the challenge and so does my husband (1 minute to try and top your friends' high scores). Anyway, I've been getting in to the habit of falling asleep early--like before 10pm--and then waking up @ 2 or 3am to pump my baby some bottles while crusing the net. I'm in a kind of "blog funk" because I have so much to catch up on, and so little motivation to do so, but recently I've decided that I'd be a much better blogger if I did so with purpose. My friend Kait is a perfect example because she makes a hard copy of her onling blog, that acts like a journal. It's a great idea, and I will probably be doing the same once I get out of my "funk", if ever.

Yesterday my husband bought a pool for the kids (mostly him) to cool off in, and he and my daughter Lole swam in it for like an hour. Today, Lole racked in a total of 5 hours of outdoor/swimming fun. She is totally and completely PAKU (black.burnt.dark.) and is still sleeping in her swimsuit. That's how exhausted she was. Laila girl also got in the water, and floated around like a cool cat (she is so mellow it's scary.) Later, the cousins came over to swim with Lole and eat pizza but I was too tired to take in any more sun, let alone pictures. I guess it wasn't that dumb of an idea to buy a pool when you live right across the beach.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Agree that the blogging is addicting especially that darn game!!!

Your girls are so cute and enjoy every minute you have with them.

Maren said...

Tala, your girls are adorable! Laila looks like she was born to float there! And I agree with Bejeweled! I have it on my iPhone, and am totally addicted. I'm not so good at the 1 minute/facebook one though, but I did add the app! lol

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Sis..I love Bejewled, just haven't had time to get on it since the crocheting but, if you ask paa, every night i would camp on the free bejewled games online and only camping because I AM SO JUNK AT IT!!

Gosh not looking foward to the hot hot sun in hawaii but I'll love time spent with friends and family YAY!! The girls look like their having a blast.

hine.T said...

Ooh I feel so special! LMAO! Sorry for being an enabler...but I love the competition too...especially if I can beat my husband. LOL.

BTW it's freakin' cold for summer in UT (67 degrees). We bought a pool and used it once (had to heat up pots of water to even get it cool vs. freezing). So fired this weather!

No shame in getting a pool..it saves you crossing Kam Hwy with two keiki's risking your lives to cool off! hehe!