Sunday, January 10

Renewal

It's ten days into 2010, and right away, I realize that I am still doing a lot of the same things I was doing in '09 that got me and my family nowhere, ie. web-surfing, not playing with my kids, wasting time and energy being angry, eating too much while exercising very little (mostly not at all), and forgetting to pray. Of course these are just the few at the top of my list, but I am ready to make amends and forgive myself for my past imperfections (even apologize in advance), because I refuse to let 2010 cripple me like '09 did. I am excited for forward movement--even just an inch at a time--because I have finally learned through experience that "in order to get what you've never had, you have to do what you've never done."

Tomorrow, a To-Do list is in order (a big task for me considering I don't DO lists and am a HORRIBLE planner), and the beginning of my goal-writing for the year. RENEW.REPLENISH.REJUVENATE.REPAIR.REVIVE...YOU. Best wishes for us all in 2010.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wish you luck!!!!

Kahilau said...

Go girl! Can't wait to see what you do!

The Songer said...

So I heard you have the best calling in the whole wide world! and that you're awesome at it!

Good Luck with everything!