Monday, March 9

ALOHA HARD!

Lole was gone all day with her aunt and grandparents so I was home alone with my baby. I thought we'd get some good napping time, but I ended up doing 5 loads of laundry, cleaning the room, and catering to Laila's every need. My biggest dilemma with her right now is feeling like I have inadequate milk supply and still trying to get her to latch GOOD everytime. (Whoever said breastfeeding was easy didn't have a child who opened her mouth a half an inch in diameter) So today was one of those days where she seemed to be unsatisfied and needed to be fed constantly...I even pumped and supplemented so I could make sure she was getting enough, but for some reason she was restless and COULD NOT SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY until about 8 or 9pm. I have never seen her so tired and cranky, and frankly I am right now too, but I had to share this ROCK video from Anapesi's blog before I close my eyes...watch it, it's hillarious! Hanohano...lol!.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I love, love, love this!!! It's so FUNNYYYYYY!!!

hine.T said...

TOO FUNNY!!!! LMAO! Shen & I both busted out when da ROCK was going dose them for saying Barack was from IL! Too much!

Leslie said...

Girl, send me favorite photos in jpeg format of your kids to my email bcbeecher@hotmail.com
It's for your homemade gift.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Too funny! Nice the tahitian mixed with a little samoan and hula dancing. The Rock is the bomb!

kuaback said...

the joys of motherhood aye Tala..kalofa e..hang in there..
and that video is hallarious..copying it to my blog now..lol
fanks

NeenaLove said...

hahahaha... i just wrote about this. it will publish on my blog in the early a.m.

toooo funny!! HANOHANO!!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

SIS,
Were you talking about Shanae Jones? I just asked her so just waiting for a respond. K but if thats not the shanae then my badd. which one?? love you

Emerson Experiment said...

Laila is so chubby. Don't worry about her not getting enough milk. She is filling out nicely! Trust me! Ur doing great!