Tuesday, March 3

GIRLS!

Today is GIRLS DAY (recognized and adopted from ancient Japanese culture) as I found out at Lole's school early this afternoon. We celebrated there by making cherry blossom trees for art and sushi for snacks. Lole is NOT a fan of sushi, but since she made it herself she gave it a whirl and took a few bites. After school she got to eat her favorite food (cheese PIZZA), and I bought the ice cream of her choice as well as a bag of lollipops. We even made Pillsbury choc chip cookies--officially my new favorite ready-made dough--which I ate most of. My little girl is growing up way too fast, and here's my proof. I almost died today when she out of the blue asked "Mommy do you have sexy with boys?"--{To myself: "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?"} "What are you talkin about Lole?" and then she asked me again. I was so dumbfounded I just said "NO!" First of all, Lole does know the word SEXY...she thinks it means looking cute or hot, but how she connected that with boys is a mystery to me and I am HORRIFIED. I admit sometimes we are careless when it comes to screening what we see on TV, but this is scary. Disney Channel you are officially our new best friend again....you and these cookies. {oiaue}


3 comments:

coheiress said...

hahahahahaha... thats stinkin' hilarious!!!!...

Leslie said...

Okay that stinky funny!!!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

So, mommy what was your answer?? Do you have sexy with Boys??? LOL. Too funny!!! Kiss my nieces.