Thursday, October 9

Boogie Bored

Besides the excitement of starting NEW MOON, Lole (thanks to my sis Fia) got her first boogie board lesson today! None of us had originally planned on going to the beach, but my cousin called and asked if anyone wanted to join. It must've been a relief for my niece and nephew--whom i found having "quiet reading time" forced upon them by their mom this afternoon--because they're on break! Kalofae. I was so happy Lole enjoyed herself, what with her being cooped up indoors with a bookworm these last few days. My sis said that even when Lole would fall off the board or flip over she'd say, "That was AWESOME! Let's do it AGAIN!

1 comment:

coheiress said...

ooooh..how fun for Lole...
and yeh..this twilight craze is taking us by storm!... my friends are texting me at odd hours because they're stressed about the story!...haha..yeah.. cant wait for the movie!..and glad to know you blog too!!!.. i just LOVE your blog!!!...it's SOOOO ADVANCED...lol.. send our regards to everyone there!!!...