Wednesday, October 15

Eclipse: The End is Near!


With NEW MOON finally out of the way (because I'd been too angry to read much all weekend) and with my husband out of town, I've had little distraction getting ECLIPSE started. But I almost feel like I need to slow down (like I could read any slower than I am, going a chapter at a time)...I feel like I'm biting down on the last piece of a really good hamburger or chocolate cake, trying to savor every last delicious crumb, because I don't want it to be over!! I realize I only have a few 100 pages to go before the last book, and I feel sad that my excitement/anticipation for "what next?" will subside with the passing of each chapter, each new unfolding drama...all too soon coming to an end!

5 comments:

coheiress said...

wow...
all twilight readers sound the same after getting started...
anxious and highly poetic!..lol..
love it.. hope you enjoy Breaking Dawn!

Rachey-Foo said...

ohmylanta! i love this series. i'm talking borderline obsessed. seriously. it's kinda silly.
but i do. i love it.

if you ever wanna chat about it, just let me know! i cannot wait for the movie. and i loved the 4th book. it was my fave.

happy reading!

laninaki said...

I'm impressed at how you've torn through these books! I wish I'd had them all together...I don't like waiting for things. :)

Luela said...

I'm almost done with Eclipse readin the last chapter...I too don't want it to end lol...

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

THIS IS THE LONGEST I'VE TAKEN TO FINISH A BOOK...I AM TAKING THIS "NOT WANTING IT TO BE OVER" THING A LITTLE TOO SERIOUSLY!!! LOL.