Wednesday, October 8

Waimea Falls Hike



So, yesterday, instead of taking our toddlers to school, my sister suggested we go on a hike @ Waimea Falls (since her older kids are on a break). For some reason, being almost 6 mos. pregnant and hearing the words "hike" and "3/4 mile" did not phaze me. Lol. It turned out to be more of a really LONG scenic walk, with one trecherous uphill climb after we got done dippin in the water. It was the most exercise I've gotten all pregnancy in one day (1.5 miles all together) so I was a little worried that I was going to keel over, PLUS I held my shishi the whole treck back because I HATE porto-potties. 3 hours, 5 tuna sandwiches, 10 cookies, 2 bags of sliced fruit, 1.5+ liters of water, 136 pics, and 6 pooped out people later, we were done!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

you're preg???!?!? CONGRATULATIONS! do you know what it is???

kuaback said...

i found you dear Darla..hehehe

I luv your spot girl

and YOu;re looking mighty fine there preggers..