Friday, October 17

EIGHTS {tag}

8 Favorite TV SHOWS: Intervention, Take Home Chef, Closed Case, Diners Drive Inns & Dives, Conan O’Brien, A Baby Story, Jon&Kate+8, Little People Big World

8 Favorite RESTAURANTS: Papa Ole’s, Hukilau Café, Chili’s, Red Lobster, Spaghettini’s, Rosie’s (just for the fried ice cream & chips/salsa), Shrimp Shack in Kahuku (not Giovannis, the other one by Texaco), Pandas

8 Things that HAPPENED YESTERDAY: read about the Polyz in Utah committing crimes, tried to teach Lole to ride a skateboard, cleaned room, went to doc appt where I listened to baby’s heartbeat (in the 150’s…whatever that means), dropped off overdue DVDs at the library, visited my sister & kids, read 2 chapters from Eclipse, ate ice cream & cookies even though doc says I need to slow down the weight gain & start exercising!

8 Things to LOOK FORWARD to: tomorrow (I love Saturdays), Halloween rides (PCC & Gunstock), upcoming Holidays, Holiday Food, Twilight the movie, Lole starting preschool, NEW BABY, starting my diet after the latter

8 Things on my WISH LIST: good weather on Halloween, visit family in Utah (buddy passes anyone?), a million dollars, for this election to be over with, my own home, trip to Disneyland, my family’s continued health & safety, move outta Hawaii!

8 Things I LOVE about FALL: new school year, cooler weather, football season, closer to Christmas, rainy (koko & bread) days, summer clothes go on sale, shorter days/longer nights, less tourists

No comments: