Wednesday, October 22

Breaking Dawn


SO.....I'm finally here, about to start the last of the 4 book series...{sigh}. I guess all good things must come to an end. Thanks to my niece Jaz for letting me borrow her books cause I don't know if I could have afforded this obsession. :-) I realized as I was reading the ending parts of Eclipse, how grateful I was to Stephanie Meyer for providing a good read for us, without the vulgarities so often seen in modern day media. I don't regret at all jumping on the band wagon, and I'm even more amazed that 2 of my best friends are anything but enthusiastic about the series! Oh well, to each his own. I, on the other hand, am a fan for life! PS: The hubby and toddler are both knocked out before 7pm...how lucky am I to get a good start? Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

Yay for early bedtimes!! i LOVE reading after Allie goes to bed. it's the bestest.
and book 4, Breaking Dawn, is my fave. well, next to Twilight. i can't help but love the first and last of the series, you know?? enjoy it. all too soon it will be over and you'll feel an absolute sense of loss and emptiness. LOL seriously! sad but true.

love ya!

Luela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.