Thursday, October 9

New Moon, baby!



Finished Twilight this morning and I couldn't get to my niece fast enough to borrow the sequal. *Thanks Jazzie, and sorry I ripped your Twilight cover* According to her, New Moon might be a dissappointment to me, but I don't care. I'm so anxious to get this new obsession over with. Meanwhile, my poor daughter is suffering an ill-attentive mother because all of a sudden she gets to watch whatever and however many movies she wants. I'm embarassed to say that my shishi trips went from 2 mins to 20 mins just so I can have time alone to read. Sorry Lole, I'll try to read this one faster!!!

2 comments:

Luela said...

OMG! You're a "Twilighter" too!? LOL...well I'm reading Eclipse right now. I just got the books 5 days ago...yeah I'm hooked too...

laninaki said...

I hated New Moon...Bella bugs through most of it. I kept wishing somebody would just bite her already.