Tuesday, October 28

I don't heart HSM1-2-or-3, but SHE DOES!

Last Friday, Lole and I watched HSM3 (her winning choice against Beverly Hills Chihuahua) along with an army of elementary kids apparently on a field trip. What ever happened to going to the zoo or state museum? Anyway, my daughter loved it of course, but I couldn't wait for it to be over. Gabriella+Troy+corny love songs=SHOOT ME, PLEASE! They are the only ones that really kill the movie for me. I did however like the PROM SCENE where they sing "A Night to Remember", esp. Tay's dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tala,

Now your making me hooked on the twilight book, How do you like them???? I hear so many people liking it almost as much as Harry Potter??

I need to go and read those...If you like those sweet down south books, you'll love the secret life of bees!..Her decription of things really makes you feel like you were there. the best part about it, though is that none of the characters are real...and she had to read and learn about beekeeping!

I thought it was an autobiography! She takes personalities of people who influenced her life, but they are all made up characters!...anyway enjoy and let me know what you think and I'll do the same with Twilight!