Tuesday, October 28

IS THERE LIFE AFTER TWILIGHT?


Even though I tried to drag Breaking Dawn as long as I could, and I was HAPPY the series ended well, I caught myself telling my husband yesterday that now I have "nothing" to do. Lol. Sunday night as I was reading the last pages, I kept drifting in and out of sleep, and actually dreamt that I was some form of a Bella, with little Renesmee (Lole) sleeping beside me. What is wrong with me? Haha! Seriously though, I'm curious what all of you "after-lifers" did for amusement once the series was over (besides get back to reality)...did you move on to another book, maybe even a Steph Meyer book? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

no, there is not. LOL

just kidding. i found that the more i read the books, the more i was obsessed. make yourself read another book, any book! just to get your mind off of twilight. now i'm fine. still totally in love the series. but i needed to cut myself off, cold turkey!! LOL

i am getting so excited for the movie next month. so, i'll probably read twilight and breaking dawn again, skimming really.

ahhhh.....i love twilight. it makes me all happy and warm and fuzzy inside. LOL

Maren said...

Hey Tala! I read Stephenie's "The Host" after the twilight series... It's slow till like page 100, then I couldn't put it down! There's also an eBook on her website called "Midnight Sun" which is basically Twilight from Edward's point of view. It was leaked over the summer so she didn't finish it, but published what she had online. (bummer)... Oh, and then you can watch the movie over and over like me. (3 times so far).